What can Lumi do?
- Send and receive Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and tokens
- Recover your wallet by importing a 12-word backup phrase
- Show the value of your current funds in both USD and crypto
- Show details of all of your ingoing/outgoing transactions
- Show BTC, BCH, ETH and all supported tokens market price graphs
- Use your device's camera to scan addresses in QR code
- Protect your funds with PIN or Touch/Face ID
Which platforms supports Lumi?
What information can I see in the transaction details?
if you tap to one of the transactions you can see:
- The amount sent or received both in crypto and USD
- Fees associated with the transaction
- Date and time of the transaction
- Confirmation status
- Send and receive address
- Transaction hash
- Link to your transaction on Blockchain.info or Etherscan.io
What tokens are supported in Lumi?
Currently we support the following list:
- Eos (EOS)
- Tronix (TRX)
- Populous (PPT)
- Loopring (LRS)
- EthBits (ETBS)
- VeChain (VEN)
- ICON (ICX)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Binance (BNB)
- StatusNetwork (SNT)
- Bitcoin cash (BCH)
- Block Collider (EMB)
- Aeron (ARN)
- Atlant (ATL)
- Dentacoin (DCN)
- Daneel (DAN)
And many more are yet to be added!
Do you provide any public source?
No, Lumi is not open source yet because it takes time. At the moment, all our forces are aimed at pumping up the wallet features but later we will release a part of the source code.
Is Lumi an HD wallet?
Yes, Lumi is an HD (or "hierarchical deterministic") wallet. That means a new, unique address will be generated every time you send or receive funds, which makes your transactions harder to track, keeping your financial business yours. There’s no need to back up each address separately, all of them can always be restored using your wallet’s 12-word mnemonic phrase. All addresses generated from the same wallet can be used to receive funds, and all funds sent to any of these addresses will show up in your balance. The balance you see on your main wallet screens represent the total sum between those addresses.
The previous version Lumi Lite is not HD. While that's simpler, address reuse undermines your privacy. We recommend you to use Lumi HD.