What can Lumi do?
- Send and receive Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and tokens
- Recover your wallet by importing a 12-word backup phrase
- Show the value of your coins and tokens in both USD and crypto
- Show details of all of your ingoing/outgoing transactions
- Show BTC, BCH, ETH, and all supported tokens’ market price graphs
- Use your device's camera to scan addresses via QR codes
- Protect your funds with a PIN or Touch/Face ID
Which platforms support Lumi?
What information can I see in the transaction details?
if you tap on any transaction you can see:
- The amount sent or received both in crypto and USD
- Any fees associated with the transaction
- The date and time of the transaction
- Confirmation status
- The send and receive address
- The transaction hash
- The link to your transaction on Blockchain.info or Etherscan.io
What tokens are supported in Lumi?
Currently, we support the following list:
- Eos (EOS)
- Tronix (TRX)
- Populous (PPT)
- Loopring (LRS)
- EthBits (ETBS)
- VeChain (VEN)
- ICON (ICX)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Binance (BNB)
- StatusNetwork (SNT)
- Block Collider (EMB)
- Aeron (ARN)
- Atlant (ATL)
- Dentacoin (DCN)
- Daneel (DAN)
- MakerDao (MKR)
- Tokenville (TV)
- Zap (ZAP)
And many more have yet to be added!
Are you open-source?
No, Lumi is not open source yet because it takes time. At the moment, all of our forces are aimed at improving the wallet features, but later we will release a part of the source code.
Is Lumi an HD wallet?
Yes, Lumi is an HD (or "hierarchical deterministic") wallet. That means a new, unique address is generated every time you send or receive funds, which makes your transactions harder to track, keeping your financial business yours. There’s no need to back up each address separately, all of them can always be restored using your wallet’s 12-word mnemonic phrase. All addresses generated from the same wallet can be used to receive funds, and all funds sent to any of these addresses will show up in your balance. The balance you see on your main wallet screen represents the total sum of funds in all of your added wallets (=addresses).
The previous version Lumi Lite was not HD. While it’s simpler, address reuse undermines your privacy. We recommend using Lumi HD.